Attend our 1-hour seminar, How to Hire A-Players at the
ASCRS-ASOA Symposium and Congress 2016 in New Orleans
On Sunday, May 8, from 2:15-3:15
Room: 343-344 of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Instructor: Ilan Cohen, M.D.
Guest speakers: John Pinto & Ming Wang, M.D., Ph.D.
In this course you will learn:
- Who is an A-player?
- Where do you find A-players?
- How do you recognize them?
- How much do A-players cost and are they worth the price?
- How to conduct a structured interview?
- How to remain objective when you hire?
The one thing you MUST do in your practice is deceptively simple: Tackle turnover. If your practice has ever experienced the high cost of too much staff turnover or suffered lasting damage from a bad hire – lost productivity, low morale, alienated clients, wasted time and money – then you owe it to yourself and your team to find a better way. This seminar can show you how.